CoolSculpting Gold Coast
Ring Now for Treatment Advice and Appointment Time
If you can squeeze it, we can freeze it! No Surgery. No Downtime.
Achieve that body you are longing for the easy way through science that works.
CoolSculpting was developed by renowned Harvard University Scientists, Dieter Manstein, MD, PhD, and R. Anderson, MD.
The breakthrough was made through a simple observation that some children developed dimples through eating popsicles.
This became the insight and principle of Cryopolysis, the proven science on which CoolSculpting is based and supplied to our Gold Coast clientele.
Here’s How CoolSculpting Works
(But if you don’t like reading watch the video below!)
Many people have bulges of stubborn fat. These unwanted bulges contain fat cells, which in some cases, are resistant to proper diet and regular exercise.
At Envisage Clinic, our CoolSculpting treatment utilises controlled cooling technology to target and crystallize fat cells. These crystallized fat cells gradually die, and are naturally eliminated from the body.
In a few weeks or months following the treatment, the remaining fat cells condense, therefore reducing the stubborn layers of fat.
CoolSculpting lets you say goodbye to those stubborn fat, without the need for surgery.
Dr Leat answers your questions about CoolSculpting:
What are the potential side effects of CoolSculpting?
Some common side effects include:
- Tugging sensation at the treatment site. Pain, stinging, or aching at the treatment site
- Discomfort during the treatment is generally minor but does depend on the area being treated and varies from person to person.
- There is a tugging or sucking sensation at first and an ache for a few minutes at the end.
- Temporary numbness and/or pins and needles sensation at the treatment site.
- Temporary Neuralgia type discomfort at the treatment site. It’s uncommon and generally easily treated.
- Paradoxical adipose hyperplasia at the treatment site. Yes. Very rare – have not seen it yet.
How Effective is CoolSculpting?
- Coolsculpting is generally very effective for the right patient with up to a 95% patient satisfaction rate and a 75% “worth it” rating on Realself.com. It is FDA and TGA approved.
- It is not a weight loss method, so is ideal for those who are normal weight or slightly overweight and wish to spot reduce a problem area or areas.
- It is proven to reduce the fat in the treated area by 20-25% with a single treatment, which is usually enough to make a significant change, and often tightens the skin also.
How Safe is CoolSculpting?
- Generally Coolsculpt is considered to be a safe treatment. It does not affect blood lipids or the rest of the body in any way.
- Side effects are usually non-existent or temporary and minor.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of CoolSculpting?
- At the time of treatment there is a strong sucking sensation and sometimes some discomfort (usually mild) before the area goes numb.
- There is no discomfort during treatment. After the treatment there is often an aching discomfort for a few minutes.
- In some areas (for example over the ribcage) this ache may be more intense.
- Afterwards there may be some aching, tingling, numbness, itching or bruise in the treated areas.
- These sensations are usually mild and not bothersome. Rarely patients may experience neuralgia type pain, which is easily treated with medication.
- These side effects are all temporary.
- There are reports of an unexpected “paradoxical” increase in size after treatment, particularly in African Americans, but we have not encountered any such cases at Envisage Clinic.
- As with all medical treatments results vary individually, but we find that if a healthy lifestyle is maintained and weight stays stable, the vast majority of patients are very happy with their results.
What Are The Alternatives to CoolSculpting?
- There are other fat freezing machines available. Not all appear to be as effective or safe as Coolsculpt, which performed all the original research and is the most researched device.
- There are reports of patients sustaining freeze burns with other devices, but never with properly used Coolsculpt.
- Other alternatives to Coolscuplt include surgery and liposuction.
Dr Christopher Leat – Medical Director Envisage Skin Clinic Founder and Director.
Dr Christopher Leat has 33 years’ experience in Medicine and is a member of The Royal College of Physicians of London. Dr Leat has devoted the last 18 years to Cosmetic Medicine and is recognized throughout Australia as one of the most experienced doctors in the field of Cosmetic Medicine.
Ask us about our CoolSculpting discount packages 0755394000
Call us today on for treatment advice and appointment on (07) 5539 4000